My client are fast growing retailer who have many brands under their name. They are rapidly growing within the UK market and have their products in many well known stores. They are seeking a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis and drive the Forecasting & Budgeting forward whilst also producing Sales reporting.
You will ideally be Part Qualified/Finalist level in ACCA or CIMA and be looking to work for a growing business.
My client are a fast growing retailer who have many brands under their name. They are rapidly growing within the UK and beyond and sell their products in many well known stores. This is a great opportunity to work for a business where you can make a difference; due to recent successes & aggressive growth plans & promotion from within, they are expanding their Finance Team & are now looking to appoint a new Management Accountant. Offering great benefits, a competitive salary and progression.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Group reporting for the companies entities
- Sales reporting
- Responsibility for the monthly P&L
- Group Consolidation using Hyperion
- Taxes management (VAT, Custom duties, local taxes, EC Sales list, Interstat)
- Processing Supplier Invoices
- Month and Year end Accruals and Prepayments (with Head of Finance)
- Variances control & analysis
- Credit notes investigation and approval
- Month & Year end customer accruals calculation
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Data base management
- Ad hoc reporting
- Ideally an active ACCA or CIMA studier
- Practical experience of financial accounting, financial analysis and management reporting
- Strong Excel user (Pivot Tables & Vlookups)
- Previous experience in Retail, FMCG would be highly beneficial
- SAP or Hyperion experience is highly advantageous
- Solution focused individual
- Live local to Borehamwood
- Experience of working cross-functionally within focused Marketing & category management, & Operations
- Proven track record of Accounting and analytical role leading successful negotiations
- Highly ambitious, with confidence in own decision making
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a growing business who offer great exposure and progression
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Varied role where you can make a difference and lead the Finance function