CPB - Operational Risk Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18060608
Citi Trust is the global trust business of Citi Private Bank. We provide planning and consultative services to high net worth families, individuals and charitable entities around the world. We address financial, estate, tax and succession planning needs with customized solutions, utilizing trusts, insurance, private companies and other sophisticated structures. We deliver our global services to clients in almost 100 countries in the US, UK, Switzerland, Jersey, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Cayman Islands, Brazil, Mexico, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Coordinate quarterly Board and Examining Committees (as required) for CJL, CSL and CSiL ensuring consistency in the presentation the standard slides. Assist with the delegations from Boards and re-approvals of any required policies and procedures.
- Support Legal Entities Corporate Secretaries in performance of their duties such as preparation of proposed resolutions and agendas.
- Work closely with FSH in each location in all interaction with local regulators facilitating the production of any presentations or ad-hoc reporting as may be required.
- Work with Legal Vehicle Corporate Secretaries to maintain central repository of all Legal entity corporate documents /records and maintain their update.
- Legal Vehicle: assist with the preparation of Board packs, MAS Forms, other regulatory filings and surveys, supporting the business in the KPMG Annual Audit (Financial and Compliance).
- Support General Manager with Legal Entity Management Committee deliverables and governance.
- Work with BRM's to facilitate all external audits / regulatory exams including the production of the monthly management metrics.
- Maintain and update the Governance & Oversight grids and systems so that the legal entity (CJL, CSL, CsiL) are reminded of the upcoming regulatory filing due dates.
- Coordinate with Global Office and assist to maintain relevant Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with all internal affiliates supporting Citi Trust ensuring APS system is up to date and agreements are annually presented to the Boards for approval.
- Coordinate annual review of Intra Citi Service Agreements (ICSAs) where CJL, CSL and CSiL are Customers.
- Ensure that all material and non-material outsourcing is addressed in accordance with regulatory requirements and that where required, monitoring is provided to any Governance Committees.
- Perform third party vendor management reviews and annual due diligence reviews for key service providers to Citi Trust. Responsible to support and assist compliance with all Singapore Outsourcing initiatives and deliverables.
- Work with the respective legal entities to oversee the annual update of the Jurisdictional Grid and where required, draft update to Corporate Governance procedures and Jurisdictional Addendums ensuring periodically all links are current.
- Render required support and assistance to the Business risk teams in Singapore, Switzerland and Jersey, as required
- Any other tasks and responsibilities as and when assigned.
- Good knowledge of Corporate Secretary responsibilities / role and Corporate Governance principals.
- Experience in a fiduciary organization.
- Ideally a good understanding of regulatory requirements in multi-jurisdictions.
- Ability to understand and interpret Legal requirements for the jurisdictions our Legal Vehicles operate in.
- Ability to work in a complex environment and meet aggressive deliverables and deadlines.
- Experience in dealing with global businesses.
- Good Networking skills.
- 3-5 years' experience in management of multi- jurisdictional corporate vehicles.
- STEP Foundation in International Trust Management or working towards Institute of Chartered. Secretaries & Administrators (ICSA) qualification.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisational skills/methodical approach
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Prioritisation Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, to organise and prioritise work activities efficiently to accomplish tasks and meet objectives within tight deadlines - focus on delivery