Financial Reporting Manager
Use your technical accounting and reporting knowledge and our client will help you to accelerate your career in a complex, exciting environment where business never stands still !
Group Reporting Manager for a global tech business in Surrey
- Direct, lead and manage the activities of supporting team members, including business processing outsource (BPO) partner to deliver Consolidation & Reporting related analysis and services
- Review and provide necessary guidance for the entities which are within the scope Finance Accounting governance
- Responsible to clearly present financial results to senior management, identifying significant trends and root cause of issues
- Provide technical accounting knowledge and insights to perform diligent analysis and support stakeholders for further discussion
- Actively lead projects and activities which improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead and/or support Business Integrations/Closures as needed
- Collaborate with Business Units and Business Process team to provide effective End-to-End accounting processes & solutions.
- Provide accounting guidance to Business Unit colleagues regarding new or complex issues
Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
You have strong Financial Accounting skills, knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and business acumen
Experience in SAP would be advantageous
Experience and / or understanding of consumer & business technology industry would be a strong advantage
£45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus