Equity Research Associate, European Consumer Goods
Our client is a leading investment bank, who are now looking to add an equity research associate to their consumer goods team. The position will work with one of the top rated analysts in the sector.
The focus of the role will be to write pieces of equity research on the major European consumer goods companies. As part of this, you will undertake financial and commercial analysis of companies, markets and sectors, maintain models for companies under coverage, compile analysis of key industry drivers, prepare and present to clients, monitor sector news flow, listen to company results calls, and help clients with their enquiries.
They are looking to add someone with a background as follows:
- Sell side equity analysts with other firms - cinsumer goods experience is useful but they will consider candidates from other sectors
- potentially an equity analyst from an asset management firm wanting to move into sell side research
- Investment bankers looking to move into equity research
- ACAs/ chartered accountants/ CFAs or strategy consultants keen on moving to the sell side
- great communication skills
- clear interest in financial markets
- able to discuss markets, shares and investments at interview