Equity Research Associate, Industrials
Our client is a leading sell side firm, who are now looking to add an equity research associate to their engineering and capital goods team. The position will work with one of the top rated analysts in the sector.
The focus of the role will be to write pieces of equity research on the major European industrials, engineering and capital goods companies.
As part of this, you will undertake financial and commercial analysis of companies, markets and sectors, maintain models for companies under coverage, compile analysis of key industry drivers, prepare and present to clients, monitor sector news flow, listen to company results calls, and help clients with their enquiries.
They are looking to add someone with a background as follows:
- junior sell side equity analysts with other firms - capital goods experience is useful but they will consider candidates from other sectors
- potentially an equity analyst from an asset management firm wanting to move into sell side research
- Investment bankers looking to move into equity research
- ACAs/ chartered accountants/ CFAs
- great communication skills
- clear interest in financial markets