Equity Research Associates, Bulge Bracket Investment Bank - ACAs, CFAs, bankers wanted
Our client is a tier one bank who are now looking to add several equity research associates to their London team. The opportunities have come up in several groups and sectors.
The roles will sit within a sector specific team, and you will support the senior analysts with financial modelling, valuations, writing of equity research, liaising with clients, listening to company announcements, sector and industry analysis.
candidates can come from a number of backgrounds but it is most likely that you will work as follows:
- ACA with a big four accounting firm
- an equity research analyst with 2- 3 years experience interested in moving to a new firm
- an investment banker looking to make a move into sell side research
- a management consultant from a firm such as McKinsey
- a real interest in financial markets. You will get asked questions about what you would invest in and how you would value a share within minutes of the interview starting.