FUND ACCOUNTANT, LEADING ASSET MANAGER
1 day left
- Full time
Our client is a leading asset manager and they are looking to find a new fund accountant for their finance team. The client has a proven track record in its field and has over $250 billion assets under management. The selected candidate will be able to support the investment functions and gain a varied exposure to Private Equity and Asset Management.
This role will require the selected candidate to:
- Calculate and review NAVs on a regular basis
- Budget funds and monitor expenses
- Understand and interpret legal documentation
- Answer investor queries and work with an administrator to provide regular investor reporting and data, as agreed with investors
- Reconcile monthly reports, fee calculations and other activity between the client and accountant records every month
- Liase directly with other teams, maintaining clear communication and providing data to them as requested to ensure it is accurate
- Work with Third Party Administrators (TPA) and internal teams to maintain a high level of service.
- Overlook and synchronize end of year audit processes and review of financial statements
- Liase with tax advisors and TPA to prepare tax reports for each quarter and annum
- Create and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and corporate functions both internally and externally
The candidate will ideally:
- Be a partially or fully qualified accountant
- Have at least three years of experience within fund operations
- A knowledge of OEIC's and complex fund structures is useful
- Strong skills in Excel and database applications
- Good skills in organizing, analysing and communicating both in verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail, highly motivated and able to work effectively to meet tight deadlines without supervision.