HEAD OF FINANCE/FINANCIAL CONTROLLER, GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGER
We have been mandated by our client, a leading investment manager, on an exciting opportunity within the investment services department. The company has over $75 billion assets under management with a global presence and this role will allow the selected candidate to gain unique exposure to Private Equity, Infrastructure and Real Estate Investments.
The main responsibilities in the role is to oversee the Finance and Accounting function within the Private Market group which will include a large amount of liaising with the Real Estate, Private Equity and Infrastructure teams. The selected candidate will be required:
- To review management and accounting reports for holding companies and investment assets
- To oversee transaction accounts, cash management
- Liaise with banks on funding requirements across different countries.
- To review financial controls for asset operations while liaising with external auditors
- Manage and lead the Accounting and Finance team within the Private Market group in Europe
The candidate will ideally have a profile with:
- 10 to 15 years of experience
- Good academics from a leading university
- ideally have started their career in an Audit position.
- Experience in either Infrastructure, Real Estate or Private Equity and
- Strong team managerial experience.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills, who is keen to learn and pick up new challenges in a dynamic and fast paced environment.