Finance Project Manager
Working within Finance and interacting with the wider project team the individual will be responsible for the creation and delivery of a project plan for the organisation and ensuring key milestones are met through the duration of the role. Past experience within a large scale integration and or migration program is essential for the role as a robustness of plan is critical to the business.
Core responsibilities of the role will cover;
- Working with stakeholders to define and scope key activities and projected landing dates
- Scheduling and review of activity and working with senior management and BAU to ascertain resource
- Creation of workforce plans and interacting with SME's to validate these
- Delivery of resource plan to senior stakeholders highlighting key dependencies
- Management and successful delivery of plan
- Face off to other project areas to ensure synergy of resource
Applicants from this role would ideally have experience of delivering similar projects within Finance, the ability to influence and articulate information and challenge, where appropriate, stakeholders to ensure a successful delivery. The successful applicant will responsible for the design and then have autonomy through to delivery of their work with wider project support from the business.
First class stakeholder and organisation skills are a must and examples of successful delivery through these will be asked at interview and must be evident through your CV. In return the role will give a talented individual the chance to work in one of Scotland's leading Financial Services clients in a high profile position.
Daily Rate: £400 - £500
Contract Duration: 6 months