Financial Controls Accountant (Process Improvement)
- Ensure smooth running of pension scheme accounts + constant improvement of management information & control environment.
- Assist in production of Pension Scheme / Corporation's financial statements
- Ensure financial controls remain constant
- Run PFI Accounting Model on a monthly basis, as well as the asset registers for the pension scheme
- Attend monthly Financial Control meetings
- Preparing and posting prepayments.
- Calculation of:
- Interest grant
- Loan interest
- Scheme Admin Charges
- Non-chargeable costs.
- Studying movements against budget
- Monthly Management Accounts / Dashboards
- Drive development of new management information
- Ensure high quality statutory accounts are prepared in line with:
- SORP and/or
- Production of the monthly Corporation statutory accounts
- Assist with the KPMG audit of the scheme.
- Strong statutory reporting + an understanding of both SORP & IFRS
- Very strong excel modelling.
- Strong background in Management Information creation + ability to create complex dashboards
- Strong appreciation of Financial Controls
- Prior Financial Services experience (ideal would be pensions)
- Qualified Accountant(ACCA,ACA,CIMA,CIPFA).
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.