Product & Valuations Controller
You will be joining a leading established global Investment Bank located in central London is looking for a Product Controller to join their team as a result of increased regional reporting requirements in the company. In this analytical and hybrid position, you will have a variety of business critical finance deliverables, as well as assisting in the development of existing and new financial products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ownership of tasks within daily, monthly and quarterly P&L production and balance sheet reviewing of all trading and loan products, as well as preparation of relevant information for regulatory and management teams
- Assisting with regularly monthly analysis of different specialised products including the FX trading, Hedge accounting analysis, Hedge effectiveness testing and Independent Price Verification
- Developing financial data and reports for business management and assisting with new product approvals and their development
- Investigation of issues and liaising with other areas of bank including Technology, Risk and Operations
- Assisting in analysing of systems and new products including cash-flows/valuation principles to grow business in London
Successful applicants should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Maths, Economics, etc, and 1-2 years experience.
- A strong controls mindset and understanding of financial products, specifically in FX Derivatives, Interest Rate Swaps, Bonds and Loan products
- Awareness of industry regulatory trends including Basel, RWA, Capital, etc
- Great attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask in tight deadlines
- Strong excel skills - VBA is preferable but not essential
- Highly motivated person, with the ability to thrive in a global team environment
- Fluency in English (French speaking desirable)
Why this role?
A salary of up to £55,000 dependent on experience and the opportunity to join one of the most complex and exotic desks at the bank, with exceptional training from senior team members and the ability to manage your own processes.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 997 1112 for more detail!
Keywords: Product Control, Financial Reporting, P&L, Tax, Graduate, Finance Control, IPV, IFRS, Banking, Management Accountant, ACA, CIMA, ACCA, Accountant, Balance Sheet, Legal Entity, Substantiation, Hedge Accounting, FX, Loans, Derivatives, Bonds, mathematics, qualified, I.T, bank, entry level.