Director of Operations
The emphasis on individual freedom is key to how we manage the challenges of scaling up so fast. Our philosophy is to give everyone a sense of ownership over their own work, and lots of scope for creativity in how they achieve their business objectives. The level of autonomy and accountability expected for this role makes this ideal for an “entrepreneurial”, commercially-minded leader who brings a strong mix of strategic thinker and execution skills.
This is a fascinating point at which to join an already successful business in a fast-growing, evolving market, leveraging a proven model, great brand, outstanding people and a strongly supportive management team, to help the company realise its potential.
• Provide strategy and oversight of the administration work required across the employee life cycle
• Provide additional support in client development and maintenance
• Serve as the leader and keeper of HR policy, process and systems
• Provide reports and insights to leadership team to enable better talent decision making
• Oversight of finance related issues including Payroll, accounts receivables/payable as well as audit
• Work with other members of the management team to support programs, including performance management and compensation reviews
• Support organizational change-management and other special projects including corporate social responsibility
• Ensure that all policies and programs are compliant with the regulatory requirements
• Experience in finance, preferably a qualified accountant
• Experience in recruitment industry preferred (this role will be suitable for recruiters who are looking to move away from direct recruitment as well)
• Highly motivated individual who is able to work in a fast paced and performance driven environment
• Makes prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks
• Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction
• Outstanding execution and project management skills.
• Strategic mindset but willingness to be hands on and bring a strong sense of what operational excellence looks like
EA Reg no: R1216327
Company Reg. No: 201131609D
EA Licence No: 11C4684