M&A Manager/ Associate Director/ Director/Partner
2 days left
- Full time
The roles will be responsible for:
- reviewing the acquisition strategy and assessing alternatives
- Identifying and assessing potential targets both locally and internationally
- developing the sales strategy and assisting in maximising returns.
- deal initiation / target approach / identifying and assessing prospective purchasers
- actively involved in origination and execution of M&A deals for Southeast Asian clients
- providing Buy and Sell side M&A services to major corporate, SMEs and private equity funds
- executing tasks encompassing building financial models, valuation, drafting information memorandums, financial analysis, reviewing due diligence reports, valuation, deal structuring and negotiations.
- conducting research and market analysis to help assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment
- contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables, business development and marketing initiatives
The ideal candidate should:
- possess relevant experience and strong leadership quality
- possess working knowledge of financial analysis and modeling with a good understanding of M&A and corporate finance
- be a team player with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- possess strong quantitative skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen
Any interested parties please contact email@example.com for a confidential discussion on more details.