Asst Finance Manager/Manager (Corporate Banking)
1 day left
- Full time
This bank has many years of establishment, strong financials and is a very stable set up. They are currently seeking for an Assistant Finance Manager/Finance Manager to be part of their Finance team.
- Handle Financial, Statutory and Management Accounting
- Perform Regulatory/MAS reporting
- Perform tax calculations (Corporate tax and GST computation)
- Collaborate effectively with other internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Accountancy/Commerce or ACCA or any other relevant education
- Minimum 5 years of experience handling Financial, Statutory and Regulatory reporting, Corporate tax and GST computations in a Corporate Bank
- Meticulous, resourceful, team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305