Collateral & Reconciliation Analyst
You will assist to on-board functions from the London office and contribute to improve the Collateral Management initiative. You will conduct daily activity of margin calls with bilateral OTC, ETD counterparties, OTC Clearing Brokers, Clearing Houses and multiple client custodians for all aspects of collateral management, reconciliation and client support. You will follow workflows to ensure efficient timings/ processing of all collateral calls across the various margining platforms.
You will perform a client service role for Fund Manager for all funds with collateral obligations and will need to understand/ propose effective collateral optimization solutions, including margining cost and risk. You will build working relationships with all core Operations peers to ensure interdepartmental deliveries are met and that performance expectations are adhered to. You will liaise with the Legal department in the monitoring of new and amended agreements, and will acquire knowledge and be open to cross training in Transaction Processing (Middle Office) functions.
- Bachelor degree holder
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of work experience in collateral management is essential
- Experience in ETD, Repo and Clearing margining. Stock Lending would be an advantage
- Possess experience in SmartStream Collateral (Algo) application or similar IT platforms and AcadiaSoft and Tri-Resolve
- Possess solid understanding of Dodd-Frank and EMIR margining regulations
- Possess knowledge of equities and fixed income derivatives, as well as understanding of all margining settlement cycles
- Self-disciplined, rigorous, and always seeking to perform to the best for the manager; able to work under stress, be approachable and willing to share and exchange ideas with colleagues with a high level of team spirit.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.