Senior Audit Manager
- Manage and oversee the completion of audit projects within assigned region
- Assist the Internal Audit Directors in assessing key business risks and controls and in developing risk based audit plans, which are responsive to audit priorities and emerging risk activities.
- Evaluate the adequacy of the internal control environment within select company business operations.
- Communicate these audit finding and recommendations to improve the overall effectiveness of the company's internal control structure to business unit management.
- Audit Senior Manager is also primarily responsible for the overall assessment of audit findings and positioning of audit reports and other communications related to the condition of the company's control environment.
- Lead and manage a team of roughly 3-4 audit professionals, fostering an environment that encourages collaboration, teamwork and communication.
- Supervise, coach and train direct reports while providing performance feedback.
- Managing and overseeing the the status of management corrective action plans to ensure that significant process and control issues have been remediated and updating key stakeholders and senior leadership. The Audit Senior Manager is also responsible for providing insights to the updating of the various management reports sent to executive management and the Audit Committee regarding the status of open control matters.
- Build relationships with external auditors throughout their interim and annual reviews of the company.
- Assist the Internal Audit leadership team on department/corporate-wide initiatives and ad-hoc special projects as well as supporting other audit offices.
- Developing a strong knowledge base and level of expertise in the operations of assigned lines of business or functional areas.
- Participate in audit assignments across the APAC region.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management within the company.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external constituencies and customers.
- Proven supervisory and leadership skills in being flexible, creative, team-oriented and results-driven.
- 4-6 years of Audit management experience
- 10+ years of audit experience
- Relevant Audit qualifications. E.g. CIA/CPA/ACA/ACA/ Accounting Degree.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Cantonese or Mandarin Speakers preferred.
- Willing to relocate candidates.