Corporate Finance Manager, Real Estate Developer
1 day left
- Full time
- Requires 8-10 years' experience within the real estate sector
- Qualified Accountant / CPA qualified
- Based in Hong Kong
A prestigious Hong Kong real estate development business requires a Corporate Finance Manager to join their strategic investment team. Working closely with business development managers across Greater China, you will review potential investment opportunities, including acquisition of land, development projects and joint venture partnerships. You will assess the feasibility of projects and make investment recommendations to the group's treasury department.
- Support the Corporate Finance team to evaluate the Group's new business initiatives
- Assess and examine the underlying assumptions used for the evaluation of potential investment opportunities
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial feasibility studies and appropriateness of financing assumptions
- Assist in the evaluation of investment structures and key commercial terms of all new joint venture agreements
- Perform financial due diligence on potential investment opportunities
- Management reporting, co-ordinate with Business Units to prepare Board papers, Finance Committee papers and Strategy papers
- Investor Relations and Research, assist in the preparation of semi-annual results announcements and presentations.
- Degree from a top university
- Chartered Accountant (CPA qualified)
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of working experience within the real estate industry
- Strong analytical and senior management report writing skills
- Detailed and advanced understanding of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
For further information please contact Alice (email@example.com).