Finance & Accounting
- Responsible for the day-to-day finance and operations.
- Handle investment and payment orders.
- Prepare financial and valuation reports.
- Co-ordinate with other team managers.
- Ensure sound corporate governance.
- Liaise with external service providers on taxation, finance; custodian, brokerage and audit issues.
- Support on the compliance matters with respect to the Hong Kong.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and work on special projects as needed.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related major with a CPA qualification (preferably but not a must).
- At least 4 years relevant experience in financial services industry with 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Must be proactive and energetic with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (both verbal and written).