Legal Intern -Legal/Taxation/Compliance-Shanghai-20180914003
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth .
- To assist in translation of legal documents in relation to local incorporation project, other projects as well as on daily operational basis;
- To provide administrative support to the China head of legal and other members in the legal team matters (e.g., arranging meetings, taking meeting minutes, filing and registration of docs with the relevant authorities);
- Legal research;
- To assist head of legal in setting up legal research database, standard practice database and implementation of permanent supervision under supervision;
- Review simple legal contracts;
- Other ad hoc tasks/responsibilities that may be assigned by China legal head.
- Master graduate (1st or 2nd year);
- Major banks or law firms is preferred;
- Working at least 3 days a week is highly preferred
- Good teamwork spirit is needed;
- Fluent in both oral and written English;
- Related internship experience is an advantage