Finance Business Partner
A brilliant new role for a Finance Business Partner in Sheffield.
A commercial, outward facing position within a progressive team.
The client is one of the largest construction businesses in the UK and a result of growth the business is now looking to bolster their finance team and bring in a Finance Business Partner to further enhance and progress the team in Sheffield.
The Finance Business Partner position offers the ability to influence both the business development and investment decisions across the various departments and areas of the business. As Finance Business Partner, you will work closely with a number of key operational managers across the organisation to support with the following:
- Development of reports and analysis linking to performance.
- Supporting deal activity by analysing against budget and previous deals.
- Provide analysis and reporting in a number of areas
- Co-ordinate and drive action plans linking to financial performance.
- Ensure operational and financial targets are achieves.
You will be a leader of change with a strong track record in development and delivery through people and systems. You will have strong management reporting experience and hold an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA). The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to maintain and develop effective working relationships with key stake holders.
- Permanent role as a Finance Business Partner
- Salary of £40,000-45,000 (& benefits) based in Sheffield.
- Flexible working.