Global Payroller (6 month fixed term contract to permanent)
This role Global Payroller (6 month fixed term contract to permanent) is an exciting opportunity for a ever growing company based in the City of London. The position is looking for someone with extensive payroll experience, who has implemented it on a global scale.
Based in the City of London, this global FMCG company work in a innovative and collaborative manor. They are looking for a candidate who has the experience and knowledge to start up a new process for the payroll system.
This role Global Payroller (6 month fixed term contract to permanent) involves:
- Implementing a payroll function
- Implementing new processes and setting up the way payroll is run
- Reviewing current payroll processes and making adjustments
- Calculations of entire payroll for 11 employees
- Calculating holiday pay and national insurance etc
- Must be qualified in CIPP
- Working in the FMCG sector
- Extensive experience in payroll is required
- Star next week
The successful candidate Global Payroller (6 month fixed term contract to permanent) will:
- Worked on Payroll systems and have a breadth knowledge of accountancy systems
- Have extensive experience in payroll on a global scale
- Be happy to work on a temporary basis
- Be immediately available to start next week
Unbelievable opportunity for a candidate to work in global FMCG company to implement new functions and processes for a progressive company.