Interim Commercial Finance Manager
Work for this up and coming business. Have a real impact by assisting in the commercial decisions of the business.
Our client is a real ambitious up and coming company. They are highly motivated and have a great working culture.
- Develop financial analysis that challenges & evaluates all investment decisions;
- Support the planning process across the division including brand/account planning, QF forecasts, budget planning;
- Manage the short to medium term planning process for division (ST forecast);
- Take ownership of the sales accounting process across division - Pricing, deductions, TI & terms accruals management;
- Control focus on balance sheet reconciliations, short term accruals and long term accruals;
- Management of promotional spend and promotional analysis. Review of activities with more than £5k TI investment;
- Management of our third party invoicing;
- Management of an individual based in India who supports the divisions commercial reporting and analysis agenda.
CIMA or ACA Qualified OR ACCA;
Be Advanced in MS Excel;
Solid post qualification experience in a similar role;
Hands on and proactive;
Approachable with excellent stakeholder management skills.
A real commercial role at an up and coming company with a great working environment. A competitive day rate of up to £350 per day.