- Manage delivery times and transport costs.
- Use information to coordinate and control the order cycle.
- Evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements.
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs.
- Liaise and negotiate with customers.
- Analyze logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Understand, work with and possibly help to develop e-commerce.
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures.
- Implement health and safety procedures.
- Plan vehicle routes.
- Generate reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Update database using Logistic Module in SAP.
- Any other tasks assign by Team Lead.
-Increase upto PKR 15K after probation
-SAP B1 Training
Apply for Logistic Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly