Part Time Accounts Assistant (£25,000 Pro-rata)
This role, Part Time Accounts Assistant (£25,000 Pro-rata), is an exciting opportunity to work for Fashion company based in North London close to Chalk Farm/ Camden.
The client are a small finance team of 3 and are happy to be flexible with regards to the hours. They are happy to accommodate 3 full days per week or 5 days per week with reduced hours.
The total working hours are 30 hours.
The role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Our client are based in North London near Chalk Farm and Camden, and are looking to take on an Accounts Assistant/ Finance Assistant.
The position is a part time role and is looking to hire someone for 30 hours per week.
This can either be 5 days per week with reduced hours, or 3 days will full or a mix of hours - the client can be very flexible.
The salary is £25,000 before it has been pro-rata.
This role, Part Time Accounts Assistant (£25,000 Pro-rata), involves
- Processing the accounts payable
- Raising purchase invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Working on Sage Line 50
- VAT returns
- Calculating VAT manually on some occasions
- Processing returns and refunds
- Candidates must be confident on Excel - using VlookUps and Pivot Tables
- There will be an excel test in the interview process
- Paid monthly via the company on a 12 month fixed term contract
- Based in North London near Chalk Farm, Camden and Kentish town
- Accountancy sector
The candidate we are looking for, Part Time Accounts Assistant (£25,000 Pro-rata), must
1. Be happy with £25,000 (before it has been pro rata to the reduced hours)
2. Be looking for part time
3. Be confident on Excel and able to do VlookUps and Pivot tables
4. Be on a maximum of 1 weeks notice
This role, Part Time Accounts Assistant (£25,000 Pro-rata), is an exciting opportunity to work in the Retail sector and work reduced hours.