Private Client Tax Senior - Top 10 Accountancy Practice
A top 10 Accountancy practice are looking for a Private Client Senior to join their Gatwick offices. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to to progress their career and work closely with excellent Directors.
Our client are a superb top 10 firm, who operate at the highest level of service and technology. They have a lovely refurbished office and great people that creates a vibrant and pleasant working environment.
The responsibilities of this Private Client Tax Senior based in Gatwick are:
- Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
- Provides general support to clients in the provision of tax advice.
- Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively encourages the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions.
- Tax Delivery.
- Prepares tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
- Prepares and files ruling requests on behalf of the client.
- Supports managers on tax planning and other ad hoc projects.
- Can produce a well supported piece of technical research.
- Assists with the production of tax reports and reviewing documents.
- Acts as a point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business.
- Client take-on / risk management.
- Demonstrates sufficient technical knowledge to undertake relevant area of work.
Our Client are looking for candidates for this Private Client Tax Senior role based in Gatwick who are:
- Must be driven, ambitious and enthusiastic.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Good social skills, numerical ability, problem-solving, and written English.
- A strong desire to learn.
- High level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing a advice.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience of advising clients will be advantageous.
Competitive salary (experience dependent).
Excellent Benefits package.
Supportive working environment.