Finance Business Partner
Act as the key finance contact. Ensure the overall strategy is correct.
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in their industry. They are in a period of continued growth, and also offer a great working environment.
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Qualified accountant with experience of business partnering
- Challenge and influence management
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Experience of Financial Planning and Analysis software is preferable
Work for one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Our client has a great working environment and are offering a competitive salary of £60 000 + Additional Benefits for this FIXED TERM CONTRACT.