This hospitality and catering company are looking for a management accountant to support the financial controller and finance director in all financial responsibilities. Managing the P&L's, providing variance analysis and budgeting/forecasting are all key aspects of the role.
A hospitality and catering company based in Waltham Abbey have big plans for the future and are looking for someone to come in and do the role for a few years before progressing through the company with limitless opportunities.
- To submit completed month end P&L, Balance Sheet and non financial information for use both by internal management and also in German specific format for submission
- To provide margin and operating expenses commentary to budget and prior year variances
- To assist with quarterly SAP reporting
- To ensure VAT reporting is correct
- To develop reporting systems to assist local management, and to streamline and standardise reporting systems and processes across both entities - in line with reporting systems
- To assist in the implementation of a new ERP and accounting system
- To assist with provision of all relevant information to prepare annual tax returns and other tax compliance requirements
- To produce the forecast and budget information
- To prepare and collate all sales and margin (by product and by customer information) for inclusion in the budget.
- To populate and phase overheads budget.
- To produce all commentary and variance analysis for inclusion in the budget presentation packs.
The successful management accountant will have:
- experience in preparing a full set of management accounts
- good written and oral communication skills
- a knowledge of accounting systems - implementation experience desired
- CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified
- A positive and logical approach with the ability to work well in a team
An exciting new opportunity for a management accountant to join a fast growing company in Watham Abbey. A competitive salary is on offer, alongside a car allowance and a bonus.