An exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to move into a Finance Analyst role which has a focus on month end, balance sheet reconciliations and P&L analysis.
This leading service provider are the market leaders in their industry. Their head office and accounting function are based in Farringdon.
As the Finance Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Month-end responsibilities for operating expenses, journals, prepayments, accruals, variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations. Dealing with high volume and historical back log. Someone willing to get stuck into understanding and cleaning this up.
- Area P&L analysis and commentary
- Weekly trading report: production of this is in excel and quite manual. Involves analysis and investigation of variances.
- External reporting packs
To be considered for this Finance Analyst position you must have the following:
- Min 18 months management accounts experience, in a high volume, busy environment.
- Good analysis skills
- Very good excel skills.
- Team player
£29,000 - £31,000 + study support + benefits