Our client is looking for a dynamic, fast moving management accountant to work within their Leicester branch. They need someone who is used to working in a manufacturing environment and who is able to hit the ground running.
Our client is an award winning manufacturing business who has a number of sites based around the UK. They are a renowned business in the market and have grown a large work force over a number of years. They pride themselves on their excellence, quality and innovation and are looking for like minded individuals to join the organisation.
- Manage a team of part qualified accounts
- Work closely with the commercial and production teams
- Produce and develop weekly P&L accounts and management information
- Maintain a standard costing system
- Sort out new product development costing, assessing profitability
- Deal with ad-hoc manufacturing projects
- CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work with energy, confidence and initiative
- Have previous experience of management accounting and costing
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits