Accounts Semi Senior- Top 20 Accountancy Practice!
A fantastic Top 20 accountancy practice based in Maidstone are currently looking for a Semi Senior to join their business services team in an exciting position offering great progression and development opportunities without any audit work.
This Maidstone based accountancy practice has a great reputation for their range of services across Kent and the South East. They have an experienced team and are offering excellent progression prospects. They provide a wide range of services including accounts, tax audit and advisory.
- Working within a team environment, you will be responsible for:
- Book keeping
- Corporate tax compliance
- Tax planning
- VAT compliance
- Management accounts preparation
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Personal tax compliance
- Business set ups
- Company secretarial services
AAT Qualified or part qualified and looking to study ACA or ACCA
You will be working within a mixed role which comprises Statutory Accounts, Management Accounts and VAT work.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2-3 years recent exposure within an accountancy practice.
Strong technical, IT and Communication skills are essential to this role as is a genuine interest in SME clients.
Full study support and benefits package
Progression and a great Top 20 accountancy practice.
More searches like this
- Assistant management accountant Accountant jobs in Accounting and public practice
- Assistant management accountant Accounts assistant jobs in Accounting and public practice
- Assistant management accountant Assistant accountant jobs in Accounting and public practice
- Assistant management accountant jobs in Accounting and public practice