General Practice Manager - Amazing Clients!
Michael Page are currently recruiting on behalf of a brilliant, recently acquired Brighton based accountancy practice who are seeking a forward thinking client manager to join their dynamic team. They pride themselves on the level of service they provide their unique clients who are at the forefront of their way of thinking.
Client DetailsMy client are a very interesting practice who pride themselves on being different to the norm. They are located in Brighton with brilliant offices and a team of great individuals. They have regular social events and also a lot of client events to keep both their client and their team members engaged. They have recently undergone a fantastic acquisition which means that there are excellent progression prospects on offer for the right candidate!
Based from the Brighton offices, the key responsibilities of the successful Client Manager will be:
- Reporting directly in to the Partner
- Being the first port of call for all questions from clients
- Managing the year-end accounts process, including preparation for pre-year-end meetings, plus reviewing and finalising accounts
- Helping business owners have meaningful information at their fingertips
- Getting involved in interesting project work for clients
- Advising business owners on how they can improve their businesses
- Building your portfolio by inducting new clients and additional services
- Responsible for the training and development of more junior members of the team
The successful Client Manager will have previous experience working within an Accountancy practice as well as:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- ACA / ACCA qualified - or working towards
- Qualified by experience within an accountancy practice, if you don't have the above
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Experience of dealing with small business owners
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Xero knowledge (desirable)
On offer is a very competitive salary as well as some great benefits.
The office operates a flexible and relaxed working culture.