Accounts Semi Senior/ Senior - Fantastic Accountants
This Accounts Semi Senior/Senior is to provide a comprehensive, client focused service for a range of accountancy activities and client needs, supporting the organisation to achieve the goals as laid out in the business plan.
Our client are a leading regional firm of Chartered Accountants. They provide an excellent service to their Clients and treat their staff superbly!
- The responsibilities of this Accounts Semi Senior/Senior, based near Margate are:
- Ensuring that clients receive an appropriate level of service to meet their business needs by:
- Preparing annual and management accounts for both corporate and unincorporated entities ensuring details are accurate with clear neat working papers to reflect the accounts produced and ensuring clear cross-referencing
- Completing detailed schedules for each set of accounts to ensure the analysis is correct and logical as required
- Maintaining productive relationships with all assigned clients to resolve any queries or issues as they arise during accounts preparation raising any issues with more senior staff as necessary
- Completing basic tax computations for clients
- Composing correspondence to clients, tax office, registrar of companies and others
- Undertaking specific accounting projects for clients as required
For candidates to be successful when applying to this Accounts Semi Senior/Senior, based in Margate, they must have experience in:
Manages own time effectively providing high quality work and responses promptly
Inspires confidence in senior staff minimising their need to monitor and supervise work
Seeks feedback on performance and takes positive steps to improve through appropriate training and development
Shows perseverance in dealing with difficulties
Able to continue working under pressure
Demonstrates listening and questioning skills to gain full understanding
Presents technical information in a clear, concise and confident manner
Produces good clear first drafts of correspondence and reports
Forms sound professional relationships with clients and colleagues
Base Salary - Experience Depending - £22,000 - £28,000
Offer a very competitive package.