Accounts Senior - Top 10 Accountants!!
Exciting opportunity to join a regional Top 10 Accountancy Practice as an Accounts Senior based in Tunbridge Wells. This is a well established firm with friendly staff who have the appreciation of a good work life balance and a very pleasurable working environment. This top 10 practice are currently looking for an Accounts Senior to Join them in a role offering fantastic progression prospects.
My client are a regional office, based in Tunbridge Wells, of a large international accountancy practice with an excellent reputation. Each office has a real family feel to it being very localised. You will still be a name and not a number in this firm and you will get some excellent exposure across a range of industries and clients. Every member of staff is valued and the utmost is done by the firm to help improve the work life balance of all employees as well as internal progression.
To liaise closely with the Managers and Partner, including supervising a broad range of assignments within the portfolio.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the preparation of financial statements for Limited Companies, including large groups (both audited and non-audited), Incorporated and Unincorporated Charities from client records.
- Due to the nature of this work, a strong understanding of Financial Reporting Standards, Consolidation technique and UKGAAP is ideal!
- Financial Accounts review following preparation and analysis from a range of different sources - mainly computerised but occasionally manual for clients of the business.
- Ensuring compliance with UK GAAP and relevant accounting standards
- Sound knowledge of FRS102 required to consider the impact on transition for incorporated entities and to assist with an office wide plan for the implementation ofFRS 102 for clients.
- Calculation of adjusted profits and capital allowances claims as well as basic tax return preparation work.
- Liaison/ support / meetings with clients and report writing/letter writing/ telephone support as necessary.
- Coaching and support to junior team as required.
Competitive salary in the region of £37,000-£42,000 dependent on experience
Excellent Benefits Package