Audit Seniors - Big 4 firm Reading
Work as an Audit Senior in the Reading office of this Big 4 firm.
This Reading office of a Big 4 firm is currently looking to recruit several experienced Audit Seniors to complement an already existing team as they enter a growth period.
You'll have the opportunity to work across a large and exciting client base of businesses that include large multinational listed and internationally headquartered; entrepreneurial and family owned; early stage and fast growth across technology, life sciences and cleantech; and world leading public, educational and not for profit organisations. With a varied portfolio, you'll be able to gain experience and insight across these, as well as attend local client events ranging from formal and technical seminars and dinners through to more relaxed, social networking.
As a Senior Associate you will:
- Provide audit and business advice to a variety of clients
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality clients service
- Report directly to a partner, director, senior manager or manager
- ACA or ACCA or equivalent CA qualification.
- Recent experience in IFRS, US GAAP and/or UK GAAP
- Experience in working in medium sized audit teams.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
Excellent salary, benefits and bonus.