Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial analyst role in a global company within the heart of Cardiff. They are looking for a confident, well presented individual who will be responsible for providing financial analysis for the most senior stakeholders in the business.
My client is a a leader in the financial services industry in the heart of Cardiff. They are looking for a candidate with good analytical and problem solving skills and with an ability to identify process improvement opportunities. A candidate who can clarify objectives, aims and timescales to deliver the required outcome and who can build and develop strong relationships with peers and the leadership team.
The successful candidate will be:
- Running regular reports assisting various departments within the business
- Testing of new BI reports
- Providing analytical support for the Finance Manager
- Responsible for providing analytical support and management information to various business units
- Assisting the Finance Manager with budgets, planning and forecast models
- Writing commentary to include in business performance reports
- Continuous Improvement Methodology
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards a recognised professional accounting (ACCA/CIMA)
- Have relevant experience within a Finance or Legal environment. (Desirable)
- At least 2 years of practical experience of accounting and/or banking/book keeping procedures
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables/V Lookups)
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the business and prepared to actively participate in meetings.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team, while planning and prioritising tasks.
If successful you will have a wide range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary and a generous pension scheme
- Discretionary performance related bonuses
- Discounts on a wide range of products
- Excellent progression within the business