This is a phenomenal role that ideally suits a first time mover from practice, offering a pivotal position within the finance function.
A market leading organisation who pride themselves on their customer satisfaction.
- Lead the monthly close process, including consolidations
- Implementation of key accounting policies
- Support local FP&A activity across the business streams
- Internal audit, risk management and compliance
- Working with Treasury and Tax
- Liaising with the European Audit teams, plan and organise the year end audits across Europe, liaising between local finance and audit teams to ensure full understanding of audit scope, process requirements and time-lines.
- Ideally ACA qualified with 1 to 5 years PQE (required)
- In-Depth Accounting knowledge (US, UK and International GAAP) (required) with exposure to UK tax return and tax reporting advantageous
- Experience in working within large organisations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, system experience that included SAP or any other form of ERP systems.
This opportunity offers a platform that provides a great variety of finance exposure and the chance to work within a highly successful and driven team.
If you are looking for a business where you can learn, develop and progress then please apply below.