Senior Management Accountant
- A key role which provides strategic and operational oversight for a number of projects across the organisation.
- Sitting within the Management Accounts team you will be the financial lead and work with a variety of key stakeholders.
The organisation are a large award winning group who have an impressive reputation across the Yorkshire region. They currently run a number of interesting projects and need a strong and credible Management Accountant to add value to the team.
As Senior Management Accountant you will take the finance lead in supporting the development, delivery and post project review of major strategic projects. Your main duties will include:
- Strategic and operational oversight of the organisations costing and pricing agenda.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Recognise potential cost reduction and revenue growth opportunities.
- Present information and reports to senior staff.
- Line management of senior members of the Management Accounting team including annual reviews.
- Carrying out other ad hoc projects.
As Senior Management Accountant, you will ideally have a recognised accountancy qualification as well as excellent project management experience. You will be a competent Management Accountant with a broad knowledge of Finance and financial process streams within a large or busy working environment.
The role offers a competitive salary starting from £50,000 with impressive benefits including flexible working. generous holiday and one of the top pensions available.