The Financial Controller is responsible for providing robust cash management and accurate financial reports, advice and analysis in line with recognised accounting standards.
Our client is a market respected, innovative UK based manufacturer. The ambition of the business is to continue with their impressive growth strategy and the Financial Controller role will be pivotal in assisting this business get to the next level.
- Producing and presenting Monthly Management reports.
- Developing stronger budgeting processes within the business, influencing management to build accurate forecasting for each Financial Year
- Developing and maintaining robust Financial Controls
- Providing support and guidance to the MD and other Directors, through analysis and decision support
- Preparing financial data and analysis and delivering it to various non-finance stakeholders across the company including Management, Sales and Operations, thus informing and influencing business decisions.
- Primary responsibilities will include preparing for and taking an active role in monthly reviews, identifying cost-saving opportunities, annual budgeting, periodic forecasting, and analysis of operational performance.
- Qualified Accountant
- Track record at Finance Manager or Financial Controller level
- Total confidence in taking responsibility and control for day-to-day financial matters in their entirety
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Superb accuracy/attention to detail
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders and influence decision making
- Manufacturing experience desirable
Up to £50K salary alongside the chance to play a pivotal part within a business that is seeing year on year growth