Accounts Payable Clerk - Fixed Term Contract
9 Month Fixed Term Contract Opportunity For An Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk
Your new company
You will be working for a national organisation who provide facilities management solutions to an impressive portfolio of clients. This organisation is committed to continuous improvement both in the service they deliver to clients and their own internal processes and practices. They have a very welcoming and friendly culture whereby everyone works together as a team to ensure customers have an outstanding experience. Due to the location of this organisation they benefit from good commuter links from Nottingham alongside good public transport routes from the city centre.
Your new role
This is a full time 9 month fixed term contract role to provide maternity leave cover. This is an expanding Finance Department and so there could be opportunities for a permanent role for the right person.
The key duties will include:
- Responsible for ensuring purchase ledger is fully processed up to date
- Maintenance of payment processes to include petty cash, direct Debits and card payment systems
- Responsibility for handling payments to suppliers
- Answering supplier queries via phone and email
- Reconcile supplier statements
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with an hour for lunch. You will also benefit from onsite car parking
What you'll need to succeed
To secure this role you will need:
- Proven purchase ledger experience, dealing with a large number of invoices
- Available immediately or on a reduced notice period
- Working towards AAT qualification
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Vixen and Access would be desirable but not essential
- Effective communicator
- Able to meet time critical deadlines
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.