1 day left
- Full time
Based in St James's Park, Bentley Reid is an independently owned wealth manager providing a range of advisory and investment management services to private clients.
Reporting to the Client Director, the Client Administrator is a full time office based role focused on supporting the relationship managers in servicing the existing portfolio of high net worth individuals and their internationally mobile families.
- Assisting the Client Director in the administration of client arrangements
- Management of client and third party enquiries, including liaising with offshore insurance and trust companies
- Assisting with client reporting, including quarterly valuations and annual suitability reviews
- Assisting the Client Director in coordinating client meetings, diary management and client filing
- To assist in client reporting and annual review packs
- To document client interaction and maintain accurate records within internal systems
- To ensure client KYC and compliance requirements are monitored and up-to-date
- To work with private banks to administer loans and deposit renewals
- To administer client payments and associated tax certificates
- Must have at least 3-5 years relevant experience within a financial services environment
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- A desire for attention to detail and be passionate about administration
- Experience in direct contact with private clients and third party providers outside of the firm would be beneficial
- Experience of internationally mobile families would be beneficial
- Experience of dealing with trusts and trustees would be beneficial
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Sponsorship will not be provided.