Payroll Manager (Finance Function) / Human Resources (HR) Manager
- The ideal candidate would be involved in a compensation and benefits projects and lead the entire payroll function.
- Besides payroll the candidate would be covering the HR operations such as system update, benefits enrolment and termination, monthly payroll and final payment processing, staff movement handling besides other operational aspects.
- Knowledge of retirement schemes administration, contribution for MPF, ORSO (HK), CPF (SG), SSC (PRC) would be ideal.
- Also, you would be working closely with IT on different HR automation projects to enhance the work efficiency.
- Drafting, reviewing and updating including documentation and communication to stakeholders would be your responsibility too.
- Handling salaries, tax filing for local & expatriate staffing, calculation to tax, benefits, commission, and carried interest for the team.
- The role would be covering some aspects of general HR compliance, vendor management including reviewing & verifying payroll with external payroll vendors for different counties
- The scope of the role would be providing a combination of finance, HR and administration function.
- At least 8 years' experience in a HR function gained from an investment management firm or an asset management or financial services firm.
- Ability to multi-task with exposure of payroll, finance, HR and administration function.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of HR policies and their application.
- Proactive approach, comfortable to initiate or suggest process improvements
- A highly competitive and lucrative offer is available for the ideal candidate.
Interested candidates can apply to this role or can send their CV directly to me to email@example.com
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.'