Behavioural Research Consultant
- The chosen candidate will be a "self-starter" and a strong communicator who can independently and proactively drive forward primary research projects within the insurance industry in Asia.
- They will design, implement and evaluate primary behavioral science research within a commercial environment (such as running trials on websites, scripts, letters, forms etc) with insurance companies.
- They will independently lead and contribute to applied research projects in the area of Behavioural Science and across other disciplines, including the changing landscape of life, health, medicine, and technology, and embed them into a business setting, including writing business cases for funding.
- They will proactively create and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders within several markets across Asia.
- They will navigate uncertainty, analyse and select research opportunities in order to bring value to the business.
- They will present to client and industry audiences and are happy to travel.
- They will support the statistical analyses on the results for A/B trials the team conducts around the world and delivering the outcomes to clients.
· Post-graduate qualification involving behavioural research and hands on knowledge and experience designing and implementing behavioural research studies.
· BA/BSc in Behavioural science, Economics, Psychology, Epidemiology, Public Health, Health Economics, Medical and Health Sciences, Social Sciences. Advanced degrees (MSc, PhD) preferred.
· A minimum 1-2 years' work experience in a commercial setting, with knowledge of the insurance industry preferred.
· Excellent speaking and presentation skills (incl. PowerPoint) in English. Mandarin preferred
· Excellent organisational, analytical, teamwork and communication skills.
· Work experience in independently project managing research or other commercial projects.
· Confidence working with leading national and international experts both in academic and insurance settings.
· Experience in managing, prioritising and time management of multiple tasks.
· Happy to travel within Asia plus some international travel to Europe (approx. twice a year).
· Strong IT skills, experience with large data sets and familiarity using quantitative software (e.g. STATA, SAS, Matlab).