Accounts Payable Clerk - 3 Month contract with potential to become per
Accounts Payable Clerk – 3 Month contract with potential to become permanent
T2M Resourcing are recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk – UK Shared Services on behalf of this global market leading manufacturing business. As Accounts Payable Clerk you will be a key player in the team working on a high–profile ledger. You would be joining the business at an exciting period of change within the UK Shared Services function where there is passion to drive best practice and continuous performance improvement throughout the business.
Rate of Pay GBP9 to GBP12 per hour
As Accounts Payable Clerk key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that invoices are process in a timely accurate manner
- Making sure that reports are ran in time for month end
- Account reconciliation
- Liaising with customers and colleagues regarding invoice queries
- Report directly to the Accounts Payable Manager
- As part of the Accounts Payable team ensure services are delivered in accordance with Service Partnering Agreements and key measures.
To succeed in the role of Accounts Payable Clerk you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within an accounts payable environment is essential
- Used to working in a fast–paced environment.
- Able to communicate in a professional manner both verbally and written.
- Adept in the use of MS office products – advanced (V lookups/Pivot)
- Organised with a thorough approach
- Proficient in dealing with an ever–changing workload and prioritising effectively.
- Previous experience of working in a Shared Service Centre would be advantageous but not essential
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk looking to take the next step in your career, then please apply immediately. In return our client offers a competitive hourly rate GBP9 to GBP12 per hour.