This is an opportunity for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to progress into a Senior role within the business.
A well established and successful organisation with continued plans for expansion.
- Working on the Management Accounts
- Production of Pro-Forma Management Accounts, Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flows, KPI's from Trial Balance level.
- Overview and review of key monthly accounting control accounts, Fixed Assets, Bank Debtor, Creditor, prepayments, Accruals, PAYE and VAT Reconciliations for UK Companies.
- Establishing and developing relationships with Senior Management and Business heads.
- Remote liaison with subsidiary operational finance functions on day to day accounting issues.
- Production of monthly financial variance analysis compared to budget for UK companies.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets with managers and subsequent re-forecasts.
- Continually improve the financial operating processes and key controls of UK companies.
- Ad-hoc (special projects) work on modelling, projections, cash flow, consolidations etc
- Liaison with the on site external audit team, preparing annual audit files for all UK companies.
- Part Qualified / CIMA / ACCA
- Advanced Excel
A very competitive salary and benefits package.