- Design and implement Group Finance policies and programs that support the rapid growth and expansion of the organization in HK and other continentals like Europe and America;
- manage and monitor the group finance projects;
- Providing advice for the investment structuring, performing monitoring controls over portfolio companies;
- Liaising with various internal and external parties
- lead teams in articulating financial requirements in finance and cross-bank system projects, participating in systems development and implementation of regulatory requirements and new initiatives.
- Analyze and review business profitability, investigate margin leakages and recommend early mitigation actions
- Communicate and handle interaction with the different departments and services of the company in order to maximize the company's financial results
- Bachelor's degree holder in accounting, finance, economics or its equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant experience with strong knowledge in Senior Finance positing gained from the sizable and diversified organization.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Working experience in the Europe & China market will be an advantage
- Familiar with Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets (Equities & Fixed Income) products and services Proven track record in team management at the international and local team level
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Good computer skills in MS Office.