Financial Reporting- Group Consolidation ( Banking)
You will lead the Group Finance team in overseeing and performing the Group consolidation; ensuring timely closing and accurate financial reporting and analysis of Group's performance. You will ensure that the financial reports for the Group are prepared in accordance to the accounting and regulatory standards. You will provide accounting advice to internal stakeholders on accounting issues and participate in projects as assigned.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team to perform the Group consolidation process
- Execute controls over the monthly financial close process to ensure accuracy and completeness, including intercompany transactions and reconciliation, GAAP alignment and adjustments.
- Provide operational support to assess financial impact to Group on accounting and / or presentation changes to external disclosures
- Ensure accurate financial representation on reporting decks prepared for senior management and Board, including submissions to regulators and annual report
- Assist with queries from stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Manage the finance team to ensure timely financial closing and reporting
- Provide guidance to team and other finance peer groups over accounts closing and reporting issues
- Track effectiveness and efficiencies of processes and controls and identify opportunities for improvement in the Group consolidation & reporting process
- Review process flow to identify and explore areas for automation
- Lead the intercompany reconciliation review and automation project
- Represent Group Finance in systems implementation across the Bank/Group and ensure that accounting & regulatory disclosures and reporting requirements are addressed satisfactorily and effectively
- Qualified CA/CPA with at least 8-10 years of experience in Accounting and Finance, preferably within the Financial Services industry Good knowledge and application of IFRS/FRS is essential
- Good understanding of SAP and Hyperion would be an advantage
- Analytical and keen eye for details
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver within tight deadlines
- Ability to motivate and lead team for success
- Good communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates can send a word copy of their CV to email@example.com
Regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reg No. R1109191
EA License 15C7408