Internal Auditor - Treasury & Investment Banking
- Review the adequacy of risk policies and procedures for treasury and investment banking activities.
- Evaluate the adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of internal control systems in monitoring and managing the business risks inherent in treasury and investment banking activities.
- Plan, organise and execute various types of treasury and investment banking audits, including internal control reviews, risk management reviews, investigation and business reviews.
- Assist to identify and assess business risks inherent in the treasury and investment banking activities.
- Participate in the treasury and investment banking related projects and provide advisory services thereon.
- Prepare audit reports and presentations to the management on audit findings and recommendations.
- A degree holder with at least 5 years experience in internal audit of a financial institution and/or relevant experience in the following:
- treasury activities in front, middle and back offices, covering money market, foreign exchange, structured investment products and derivatives including market risk management and asset liability management
- Basel II and Basel III implementation
- Working knowledge on Shariah principles and Islamic financial services
- Professional qualifications e.g. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Financial Service Auditor (CFSA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of project management and system development methodology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team.
- Enthusiasm, self-initiative and be effective under pressure, possess good work attitude and be able to respond positively to change.
- Good writing skill in English is essential as work involves report writing.
- Fluent verbal communication skill and be able to present audit issues to management.