Senior Finance Analyst, Supply Chain
- A role within the Supply Chain FP&A team, this position will be business partnering with individuals internationally to deliver analysis, insight & improve performance within the Supply Chain function.
- Challenging assumptions, adding value. Significant autonomy & development prospects
A market leading FMCG business, you will certainly be familiar with the products in my clients portfolio. The business is going through a period of growth currently, through both organic growth & acquisition. It's certainly an exciting time to be joining - with opportunities becoming available on a regular basis. Based in the Sunbury-on-thames area.
The key responsibility of the role is to delivery timely and accurate financial insight, analysis, control, reporting of Supply Chain performance and forecasts. Ownership of key elements of the end-to-end Standard COGs process and to support the Supply Chain FP&A Manager and the Supply Chain Finance Analyst in other reporting and analysis as required. Senior Finance Analyst, Supply Chain.
Monthly Reporting / Forecasts
- Month-end process for Supply chain including clear reporting and insightful analysis of key performance drivers
- Preparation of monthly Supply Chain presentation deck
- Analysis, insight and challenge of the factory conversion cost per tonne performance and analysis of drivers of variances to target
- Consolidation, reporting and analysis of the project saving trackers (cost reduction projects)
- Lead and assist in aspects of the Supply Chain annual plan process as required, e.g. preparation and analysis of volume/transfer price files, factory budget booklets.
- Co-ordinate, collect, analyse and challenge the annual Standards in close co-operation with Procurement Finance
- Challenge, analyse and understand movements of Transfer Prices
- Assist in total company COGs reconciliations
- Business partnering all NFE factory finance teams
- Development and improvement of Factory reporting and communications
- Provide Supply Chain finance information to various stakeholders
- Ad hoc analytical work in support of supply chain initiatives
- Involvement in projects as required
- Achievement of Conversion Cost €/ton target and implementation of agreed Savings plan
- transparent, timely and fully accurate reporting and planning for the Group Supply Chain
Ideally, you will come from from a supply chain background within FMCG. You will have experience within FP&A functions and business partnered with individuals across varying levels of the business. Senior Finance Analyst, Supply Chain.
- Strong analytical and business process skills
- Advanced Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Management Reporting and Financial Analysis (variance analysis and interpretation)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Previous experience of manufacturing / supply chain
- Experience of working in an FMCG organisation
- Experience with working across cross functional teams in a matrix style organisation
Excellent career progression & earning potential, within a brilliant team & line manager.
Base salary circa £55,000 + benefits. Potentially some movement on this.
Senior Finance Analyst, Supply Chain.