Investor Services Manager
- Responsible for a portfolio of investment fund clients
- Reviewing offering and subscription documents
- Managing client-related administrative functions
- Liaising with investors, investment managers, directors, lawyers and other third party service providers in various international jurisdictions
- Coordinating client acceptance processes
- Ensuring compliance, risk and operational policies are adhered to, and assisting with training initiatives and general project work as required
- Detailed understanding of all forms of investment fund structures
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant local and international laws and regulatory requirements
- Direct experience in managing/supervising a team of registrar and transfer agency administrators
- Experience in industry-recognised share registrar and transfer agency software systems and series, partnership, private equity and equalisation methodologies.
- Thorough understanding of anti money laundering requirements and relevant regulatory requirements including FATCA and CRS reporting
- Degree holder and minimum 3 years relevant experience in registrar and transfer agency services.
- Sound working knowledge of all Microsoft applications
- Excellent time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills - fluent written and oral English). Mandarin language skills would be an asset