Product Control Analyst
2 days left
- Full time
- Production of daily and periodic reporting and management information
- Ensuring that the P&L is approved by the respective desk on a daily basis.
- Continually review the MIS the unit is producing for correctness, accuracy, automation and efficiency.
- Develop and implement P&L Attribution process
- Contribute to project to automate P&L reporting and adjustment.
- Production of the daily P&L reconciliation process.
- Supervise and review the Balance Sheet reconciliation and substantiation process.
- Qualified accountant is an advantage (i.e. CA, CPA, ACCA).
- Strong product knowledge - Fixed Income, FX & Rates, Credit & Alternatives, Commodities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members to achieve common goals.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Approx. 5 years Product Control experience
If you have relevant skills, and wish to explore this role please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration
Key Skills: Product Control, IFRS, Business Control, PC, IPV